Are you a vanilla ice cream type person? Flounder is the vanilla ice cream of the seafood world. You can't go wrong with it! it's so easy to cook...fillet of sole, stuffed flounder, fish sandwiches, fried flounder, you name it, flounder can do it! Here's the easiest recipe we can think of:
- Place flounder into a greased baking sheet
- Sprinkle on some pepper and paprika
- Top with a piece of butter and a sqeeze of lemon
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 or until fish is fully cooked and flakes off with a fork
- Post a picture of your dish on Instagram and tag @valsoceanpacific
- Serve with some rice and broccoli! Enjoy!
Each order is for 1 lb (4 x 4 oz portions)
We ship to the following areas:
New York - NYC (all 5 boroughs), Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester counties
New Jersey - Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Somerset, Union and northern Monmouth counties
Connecticut - Fairfield and New Haven counties
We deliver products Monday-Friday (next business day).