Seared Sesame Crusted Tuna" Doesn't that sound delicious? Does it sound like something you've read on a menu a dozen times? Well you're in luck...it is super easy to make! Honestly, you should be eating gourmet food at home and this by far one of the easiest gourmet dishes to me! Here's how you do it:
- Get yourself some white and black seasame seeds (don't go crazy if you can't find both)
- Thaw out your tuna (throw it in a bowl of cold water with the plastic on)
- Add the sesame seeds to a shallow dish and stir to mix the colors
- Dredge the tuna in the seeds on both side
- Sear the tuna in a pan with some oil (use high heat)
- Once you notice the seeds turn a golden brown, give it a flip and repeat
- Done! Serve it up with soy sauce on the side and some bok choi!
- Post a picture of your masterpiece on Instagram and tag @valsoceanpacific (most important step of all)
Each order is 1 lb (2 x 8 oz portions)
We ship to the following areas:
New York - NYC (all 5 boroughs), Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester counties
New Jersey - Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Somerset, Union and northern Monmouth counties
Connecticut - Fairfield and New Haven counties
We deliver products Monday-Friday (next business day).