Servings: 2 Total Time: 30 minutes
• 1 Chilean Sea Bass
• 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
• 1/2 bunch fresh dill
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• Juice from 1/2 lemon
• Salt & pepper to taste
• 1 lb fresh baby spinach
• 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Juice of 1/4 of a lemon
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 415 degrees. Rinse and pat dry Chilean sea bass and place on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to wrap around the fish in a secure pouch.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of fish. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Place pad of butter on top of fish. Tear off sprigs of parsley and dill, place on top of fish. Seal the foil pouch and place on baking tray.
3. Bake fish for 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 140-145 degrees.
4. While fish is cooking, prepare your spinach. In a medium sized stock pot, heat 1 tbsp olive oil on medium heat, add garlic, sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add baby spinach and remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, toss and sauté for 3 minutes or until lightly wilted. Turn off heat, add Parmesan and toss to combine.
6. Garnish both Chilean sea bass and spinach with fresh lemon. Serve immediately with a fluffy rice pilaf!