Recipe inspired by The Stay at Home Chef Servings: 3 Total Time: 50 minutes
• 2 packs Organic Chicken Drumsticks
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup rice vinegar
• 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
• 1 teaspoon grated ginger
• 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
• Sliced scallions & sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Rinse and pat dry chicken drumsticks.
2. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together the sesame oil and cornstarch.
3. Stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, and chili garlic sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook until sauce begins to thicken. Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool.
4. Place drumsticks in a large bowl and pour cooled BBQ sauce over chicken. Toss to coat thoroughly. On a parchment lined baking sheet, line up the drumsticks.
5. Bake for 35-45 minutes, turning halfway through, or until the chicken internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sliced scallions. We recommend serving with rice and fresh vegetables!