Servings: 2-3 Total Time: 20 minutes
• 4 cups Argentine Red Shrimp (Thawed)
• 1 Package of Pasta of your Choice
• 2 TBSP Butter
• 1 Lemon
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 1 TBSP Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 1/2c dry white wine
• 1/4 cup of Fresh Parmesan
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Fresh Parsley for garnish
1. Prepare pasta and set aside
2. In a large pan over medium-high heat, melt butter and add garlic. Sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add in shrimp, crushed red pepper and juice of 1/2 a lemon, stir to combine. Turn down heat to medium and let cook for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add in white wine and deglaze pan, scraping the pan with a wooden spoon to loosen all the yummy goodness that may have gathered at the bottom. Let sauce simmer for 2 min.
5. Toss cooked pasta into the pan with parmesan. Stir until creamy.
6. Garnish with parsley, more lemon and extra parmesan (if you want!)