Servings: 3 Total Time: 25 minutes
• A dozen Large Peeled & Deveined, Tail-on Shrimp
• 3 Classic Maryland Crab Cake
Brown Butter Sauce:
• 2 tbsp unsalted butter
• Fresh herbs (Parsley, Tarragon, Thyme or Sage)
• 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Thaw Shrimp and Crab Cakes. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut (or tear) crab cakes into quarters, about 1 oz portions. Roll them into balls, wetting your hands before will help with messiness.
3. On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, wrap one shrimp around reach crab cake ball, pressing the tail into the top of the crab cake to help keep its form.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and the crab cake is hot in the middle.
5. While the shrimp are in the oven, make your butter sauce!
6. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat, add in chopped herbs and let cook until butter is browned and smells nutty. Add lemon juice and serve over shrimp immediately.